12 January 2009

The Day's Gossip

Sometimes I have an opinion. Here it is.
Regarding Prince Harry, there are some things that just don't need to be made public. I don't see what purpose it serves to publicize the stuff he said except talking to the Queen, that was funny. Wonder if he has to say God save you everytime they speak!
Jennifer Love Hewitt got a restraining order against a stalker, wonder if it is my boyfriend.
Why is Beyonce famous again?

The Golden Globes

Tina Fey says suckit to internet trolls. Good for her! Tracy Morgan is an idiot, make him be quiet.
Sacha Baron Cohen-puhleeze, that was funny! He and Madonna are supposedly friends so I think it made it ok.

Angelina Jolie needs to get the stick out of her ass.

Mickey Rourke getting dogged for his outfit, come ON he's Mickey Rourke, he should get a Globe just for being alive. Leave him be, he looked great.
I love when everyone dresses up, and seriously, leave JLo and Marc Anthony alone. I wish someone could erase the memory of Tom Cruise and his bad year, I would love to see him as a movie star again and not a freak.
I don't really want all that information, I just want to see them all pretty and think gosh, how nice they look all rich and happy, their lives must be perfect.
I want to look at Alec Baldwin and think what a good actor he is and how fracking hilarious he was on SNL as the scout leader, although I am sure he was as high when he did it as I was when I watched it! I don't want to picture him calling his daughter names and fighting with the tragically sad Kim Basinger.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woah! Funny! :-)
You not only made me laugh, but you also brought me up-to-date on the latest ;-) I'm also all about hoping Tom Cruise will go back to just being an actor & no longer hearing about his personal thoughts/ideas. Would be fantastic... I guess we can always dream.

juliwalters said...

He has been pretty quiet lately which seems even creepier somehow.