I love this train wreck. Or should I say bus wreck, and wtf is up with Brett's hair? I think that ponytail is a clip on and he is probably bald under those bandanas. Anyway, he sent the two most entertaining skanks home already. I certainly wouldn't have kept the porn star over Nikki, she is much better television. Maybe I would have sent Gia home though, she scares me. There is a good review hereI kinda buy some of the theories that Nikki is a guy. I like the Brazilian girl, the Penthouse Pet and the tomboy so far. At least Brett does seem to be having fun with it this time and is not trying to fake us all into believing that he really wants a serious and committed relationship with someone.


4 comments:
Can I watch this in France?
Humm, I don't know, it is on VH1 here in the US. This is the third season I think, it is Brett Michaels from Poison trying to find a girlfriend.
I am a reality show addict, I watch them all Leesa, if I happen to be in Holland when one is really good and can't watch it on some pirate site I buy it on iTunes!
I was a HUGE Poison fan back in the day..You cant help but watch the train wreck..lol
I didn't see your post Sonya! I know, I haven't seen the latest one yet, I am not sure when it is on actually.
Post a Comment