05 May 2009

Melissa Rycroft, Dancing with the Stars

I was pretty worried last week that Melissa might get the boot after her injury. I was not able to watch live so I did not vote, I should have anyway of course! I want so much for her to win, I do love Shawn as well, I think she is just adorable and did a great job last night. Her paso doble was fierce! I love how crisp and clean she is and her face is just so cute when she tries to be all fierce. I really want to see much more of her somewhere.

As much as I love Shawn, I really do feel that Melissa should win and I want it for her so much. She is so genuine and tries so hard. She did look much happier this week after that beautiful waltz and amazing samba! I love to watch this show, I think the professional competition is a lot of fun as well, I like all three of them and wish there was a way to keep them all. I really do love to watch these dancing shows, reminds me of the variety shows that were so popular, like Sonny and Cher, Donny and Marie, ermmm I know there were others but that sort of format would be fun to see again.

No comments: