I cannot believe how much Molly has changed in a week. She is very sweet and such a good baby. She sleeps most of the night, wakes up every 3.5-4 hours for a change and a bottle and goes right back to sleep. She is starting to stay awake more during the day and keeps those big eyes open.She still seems very small but is actually filling out a few of her Newborn outfits and the Newborn diapers are a little snug.
Poor Emma is having a hard time though, now she feels that she has to guard Molly as well, she gets very excited when she does cry and wants someone to tend to her immediately! She has been a little curious but mostly seems to take a guardian sort of attitude with her. The first time she saw me hold Molly she laid on the back of the sofa and cried until her face was wet.


4 comments:
Isnt is amazing how fast they grow the second they come home? She is so adorable. I just love her outfit.
She is so cute! My little one is 6 months old now, I can't believe how big he is or how quickly time has gone by! Enjoy it to the fullest, And cherish the fact that your family gets to be together! :)
One look at that photo is worth ten thousand words however I'm speechless. She's beautiful!
How is Molly doing?
Post a Comment