I have to say that this was a great episode that had me crying. Without a doubt The Classiest Exit in Reality Show History. I was impressed by every single person from Chris to Jason to the other girls. If any of these girls go 3 months without a proposal from someone I would be shocked. I would marry them but erm I am not gay and well you know.. anyway I loved it, so glad he went ahead and let hStephanie go and also so glad he kept her as long as he did, long enough for America to love her and want her to be the next Bachelorette! Still hoping Melissa takes it all, my daughter knows who she is from her work and says she is a doll.
True Beauty
I don't know, I was a little sad, I like Chelsea. Not sure what else to say here, this show needs a lot more time to mature.
Biggest Loser
I am ok with this one also, I did feel bad for Carla but that is the chance you take. I did not see the afters though.
Hell's KitchenLast week: Buhbye, no problem with that, Wil gave up. Lacey needs to be gone. Just be gone. No real favorites yet.
This Week: I love how he shut down Colleen. There are so many of those "cooking schools" around here, women who get people they know to join and pay some ridiculous amount of money to cook recipes they steal off cooking shows. Colleen looks like just that type except Texas women use better skin and hair products. I do think Carol may be my favorite right now, she does need to keep her mouth shut though as she is pissing off some of the other girls. I also like Ben, I think it is, the one that showed Charlie how to make risotto. I have to say risotto is a pain in the ass for me, I really struggle with it, maybe because I don't like to eat it. I really hated to see Jin go as she was my favorite.
Top Chef New YorkI am not sure about this one either, I know Jamie fell short but I really wanted Leah to go and she really seemed to deserve to go more that Jamie. I know the judges refute the producers have input and as much as I want to believe every word that comes out of Tom Colicchio's hot mouth, I still have to wonder if drama plays a factor. Especially this season when there just is not a whole lot, if there is a bonafide hookup coming or possible I don't think they want to pass it up. If I am not mistaken it would be the first fullblown showmance on Top Chef.
I am sure I am the only person alive that wants Fabio or Stefan to win but I do! I also just have to add that omg Eric Ripert is so sexy.
I will also refer you to Richard Blais' Blog as I do agree with pretty much everything he said. Loved his final comment, so profound from my Twitter friend @richardblais
In Random Gossip
I am glad I am not the only person that can't stand Beyonce.
Etta James says: "The great Beyonce ... I can't stand Beyonce," James said in the clip from a Jan. 31 concert at the Boulevard Casino in Coquitlam, British Columbia. "She has no business up there, singing up there on a big ol' president day, gonna be singing my song that I've been singing forever."
Now she says she was joking but I don't know, she made it pretty clear she did not want Beyonce to play her in Cadillac Records and it must have pissed her off for her to sing her song to the Obamas. It was wrong, someone who earned that honor should have had it, not some caricature that has been created by press and managers. I have to ask again, why is Beyonce famous?


No comments:
Post a Comment