The Bachelor
Very happy with the final 5, I still hope for Melissa to win but any of these girls are okay with me since I don't really like him all that much. I don't think he is right for Stephanie, I have begun to really really like her.
Biggest Loser Couples
I thought I would be sad to see Dan go but it was the right decision given the mental condition of his partner. I was SHOCKED to see his after! I really hope he has continued and will continue to have a long healthy life. I hope to see much more of him...well less actually lol Would love for the brown team dad to win it all.
True Beauty
This is such a great idea, a few more seasons to mature and it could be good but I am not sure how they could pull it off more than once.
American Idol
Kara seemed to calm down a lot this week, not in love with any contestants yet but there were some good ones in NY and Puerto Rico.
Top Chef NY
I am going to spend a few days with my daughter and she gets Bravo so hopefully I can catch a marathon and get caught up. I have been reading updates but I still want to see it.
01 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Juli....
Sometimes I really miss the American tv shows... I liked to watch 'some' of the reality shows but not ALL... Here in France, I enjoy the afternoon telefilms, as they sometimes feature Lifetime movies, which were my favs... I also like to watch "Un Dîner Presque Parfait." It's funny to watch... Take care, Leesa
Post a Comment