Presenting to you the newest member of my family. Molly Elizabeth, born at 2:46 on Thursday afternoon 12 March. She was about 15 inches long and weighed about 7.5lbs. She is so beautiful and sweet. I have not had time to make a post, babies keep everyone very busy! Thanks for all the warm wishes throughout.13 March 2009
Welcome to the World Molly Elizabeth!
Presenting to you the newest member of my family. Molly Elizabeth, born at 2:46 on Thursday afternoon 12 March. She was about 15 inches long and weighed about 7.5lbs. She is so beautiful and sweet. I have not had time to make a post, babies keep everyone very busy! Thanks for all the warm wishes throughout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
She is so beautiful! I love her perfect nose,mouth and cheeks. Congratulations!!!!
Thank you Sonya! Now I just have to figure out how to sneak her out the door when I come back over there!
How soon do you think you are coming back? There are signs of spring finally. Im telling you the older I get the more I hate these dreary winters. I pack on the pounds and the depression during this time..lol
I am not sure, I want to be back as soon as possible but I have to be sure my daughter has this baby thing all sorted first, probably several weeks. I do not really get depressed but I sure have packed on some stress pounds waiting for this baby to come. Very frustrating.
Post a Comment