My name is Jules and I am a WoWoholic. Yes, I play this game. Ok, I am pretty much addicted to this game! I hate Tuesday maintenance. The game goes down for most of the day. It especially sucks now because Winter Veil started yesterday. That is like the Christmas celebration. The new achievements are really fun although I originally did not think I would like them at all. I am a solo player, I used to have a guild on Scarlet Crusade but some of the members that I thought were my friends turned out to be a bunch of backstabbing losers so I turned it over to the head skank and got the hell off that server. Now I am back on my original server with my original friends and having a great time.I don't really obsess over the things that some people do, I have no idea about stats and such, I like to shop and aquire things. Yes, you have to kill stuff to get stuff and believe me, I never in a million years thought I would like a game like this. I tried LOTRO and EQ and a couple of others and stopped after a few minutes but WoW has me. I like chatting with people when I feel like it but honestly, I mostly play solo. I will help people out if I am in the mood and join in on quests or stuff if I have the time and inclination but mostly I just play to unwind for an hour or so after I work.
I just thought I would share that little introduction as you may see more posts from me about this as I work through some of the achievements that came with WOTLK. Feel free to skip them!


4 comments:
It's OK ;-) We all have our addictions! Addictions like these are good to have. I'm currently addicted to sleep, which also hurts nobody ;-) LOL! Happy holidays!
Happy Holidays to you as well! I just tried to post this from Facebook and ended up with about a hndred entries. Don't think I will try that one again!
I play WoW but I don't really talk about it much on my blog because 99% of the people who read it just don't know what I'm talking about at all.
I played a lot of games - UO, DaoC, SWG, COH, WoW etc. I played WoW seriously for about 2 years in a big raiding guild and then quit for over 2 years. Now I'm back but on the EU servers playing like a normal person (ie.. not having to play ALL the time or having people depending on me).
My highest char now is lvl 45, I'm trying to take it slow and easy this time around :P
I like playing my own way, I get a little obsessive about some stuff like right now I really want some vanity pets and a fishing pole that I need rep for and I must have the Kibler's Bits recipe to complete the Outland Gourmet Achievement so I do the daily for that and am soooo sick of them. I would love to do raids and my server is very busy with that but I don't really have the gear and can't get the gear unless I raid so it is a conundrum. Is that a word? :p
Post a Comment