I think we are having a pretty traditional one this year. We are cooking in Cody's downtown Dallas loft, Janna will be working the King Tutankhamun Exhibit at the DMA so she will not be there but Mary plus one will be and my mother along with the room mate. Should be big fun especially since Chloe and Emma will be meeting for the first time and they both have aversions to other dogs.Nothing too special, the dressing is coming from a box and the turkey is a smoked one but there has been a lot of drama this season.
This seems to be a year of transitions, a lot has changed but it is all settling down. I will be particularly thankful to my friends and family this day as I have struggled with difficult decisions that may or may not yield the rewards I hope for. We will see.
I am trying something new, living in the here and now. I have always been one to dwell on the past or to live in the future and try to avoid what is happening in the moment which seems weird and it took me quite a lot of work to figure that out but there it is.


3 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving! That's a cute picture ;-)
Hey there Juli!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you!! I hope it's filled with lots of boxed stuffing and smoked turkey and very little drama!! Well, I can't say that... I'm from Hollywood, so drama's all good to me... As long as your the one doing it.. Hehehe... Just kidding!!
Take care and have a blessed Thanksgiving....
Hugs from France,
Leesa
I hope you had a wonderful day and I hope the drama calms down a bit for you..life has a funny way of turning everything upside down on us.
Post a Comment